“On-Farm” Winter Activities
at Past Thyme Farm
You’re always welcome to help out with Chores.
Chores may include, depending on the season…
- Cleaning stalls
- Feeding the animals –
- Sheep – “Orchard Grass” Hay
- Donk’s – “Orchard Grass Hay
- Chickens – Feeding & changing the water
- Collecting Fresh Eggs – (Everyday!!!)
- Distributing Hugs & Scratches to the Donk’s
Or maybe . . .
- Snowshoe the farm with the little ones.
- Distribute Hugs & Scratches to the Donk’s
- Relax in the “Private” hot tub.
- Just while away an afternoon studying the science of snowman construction.
Don't forget we also have a fully stocked "Wax Shed
" where you can fine tune your ski's if your so inclined.