"On Farm" Summer Activities
At Past Thyme Farm
Help feed the animals…
- Baby Chicks – Feeding & changing water in the brooder
- Donk’s – “Orchard Grass Hay
- Chickens – Feeding & changing water and sometimes moving the chicken tractor.
- Sheep – “Orchard Grass” Hay
- Meat Birds – Feeding & Changing Water
If thats not enough . . . You can help us collect the fresh eggs –
Maybe you would rather just…
Play in the Lil’ Farmer sandbox
Defy gravity on the Thyme swing
Or relax in one of the Hot Tub
You’re also more than welcome to help distribute hugs & scratches to the Donk’s
As you can see… It’s hard for a donkey to scratch his own back!
But remember . . .
Hammock Thyme doesn't start until all the daily chores are finished!